ACCESSORIES FOR YOUR HANDBAG
Accessories can be both functional and just for pleasure, providing a practical way to organise your handbag as well as adding visual appeal to your handbag. Today I am focusing on the visual appeal part of it when it comes to finding accessories for your handbag. Adding pins, scarves, pom-poms, key rings and little charms is a fun way to show some personality to an otherwise plain handbag.
A Few Key Pieces To Add
1. A very sleek and chic way to add a bit of colour is to look for a patterned silk scarf that is thin and soft. This is also a very inexpensive way to jazz up your plain handbag.
2. Adding a tassel key chain or charm will take a plain handbag and give it a luxe effect instantly. it brings movement and style to your handbag.
3. Handbag stickers were made famous by Anya Hindmarch, so if you have a plain old boring clutch bag just a sticker and it will definitely liven it up.
4. Fur and pom-poms are super cute way to add a little bit of a feminine touch to your other wise plain black bag. Remember to choose a bright and bold colour when it comes to fur and pom-poms.
5. Novelty Charms are a definite way to make a statements and get a few glances sent your way. You can have novelty charms ranging from lipsticks to outrageous looking teddy bears. it sure does make a bold statement.
6. Key rings are simple, elegant and classy and if you add a pom-pom, that makes for the ultimate match as they stand out and make a statement and have the best looking outer appearance as well.
Just remember not to over do it and the key to perfectly accessorizing your handbag is to add one item at a time, if not it will way too much and whole point will be lost. This is a fun and easy way to jazz up any old bag and give it a new lease on life. If you have a bag that you feel looks a bit boring add an accessory and its like yo got a new bag.
What do you think of adding accessories to handbags? Is that a trend you will be trying out? Let me know what you think in the comment box below.