TIPS ON LAYERING STACKABLE RINGS
To be an expert in this trend you need to keep this look clean and simple, just don't over do it and at the same time everything should be really matching.
1. You need to look for thin, dainty looking rings instead of thick and chunky rings. This way your creating a very feminine and delicate look. Sometimes remember just one is more than enough on occasions.
2. You dont need to wear rings on all your fingers, sometimes just a thumb rings will be more than enough to create the look
3. You decide which kind of metal goes well with you and stick with it. It needs to be either gold, silver or rose gold. Try not to mix and match because then your not creating a clean and simple stylish look.
4. Once you decided on a metal, its good pick a few different sizes and shapes and them mix things up a bit. As long as its one theme. This way its wont look plain and boring.
5. Some time without stacking them one on top of each other its good to have a row single delicate rings in a row.
6. You can also mix stone, metals and pick them in different sizes and well to create a bit of texture.
7. A statement ring can be the centre of attention to complement your stackable rings
8. stack small rings one on top of each other to create a bigger impact
9. Finally to make them stand out add a bit of colour or bling and wear rings on both hands but not on all fingers. Like your pointy and ring finger on the left and on your right you can wear on your thumb and middle fingers.
The main thing to remember is to not be afraid to stand out and make a statement with your rings. The key is finding a style unique to you. Its going to take a few trials to find the art of layering rings and I hope my tips will help you master this trend. Have you mastered the art of wearing stackable rings? How do you layer rings? Let me know what you think in the comment box below.