This month I have been enjoying using the NYX Dark Circle Concealer, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit, MAC Paint Pots in layin' low, MAC blusher in Peachykeen, MAC Studio Careblend Pressed, MAC Kohl Pencil in Feline and the Ecotools Retractable Kabuki Brush
1. NYX Dark Circle Concealer - I have the shade Deep. I do have slight dark circles just under my eyes and I have been using this before applying my concealer and it has helped a lot. It has also made me use less concealer which is really good as its quite hot here at the moment. The other good things is you can only wear the NYX concealer and your ready to go. It doesn't get cakey or patchy and lasts all day once you have set it with a good powder.
2. Bobbie Brown Creamy Concealer Kit - I have the shade Warm Honey and its amazing. It conceals plus brighten the under eye area as well, so its like a two in one. The powder that comes with it is also good. keep the concealer sealed and locked in place all day. I also use this powder with other concealers and it keeps them in place all day as well. Worth the investment.
3. MAC Paint Pot - I have the shade Layin' Low with me. This paint pot is the first for me and I was really impressed with it. It works as a primer as well as a dark circle concealer as well. Eye shadows goes on smoothly and the best part it makes the eye makeup last all day. I love it and want to buy a few more different shades as well. You should get one too.
4. MAC Blusher - I have been using Peachykeen as its a light pink shade with a touch of peach and has a slight sparkle to it. I have been using it mainly in the day time as it brightens up my dull skin and completes the look. I love using specially when I have a simple look where I only wear mascara and eye liner. Perfect shade for day time as I am a bit darker so this helps with giving some life to my face.
5. MAC Care Blend Pressed - I have the darkest shade available here which is Dark Deep. Its a good match for my skin and wonderful as a setting powder to set your foundation in place. I also use it alone just to get a matte finish. Gives a smooth and clear complexion. Very travel friendly as I have been having it my makeup bag all the time. Doesn't look patchy or heavy on your face.
6. MAC Kohl Pencil - I have Feline which is a deep black colour. Perfect for the waterline as it goes on with ease and lasts till its time to take it off. You can use it to create a smokey eye as well if you want as its easy to smudge and wont budge.
7. Ecotool Retractable Kabuki Brush - My makeup pouch brush that I have with me all the time. as it has a cap the product wont get all over the pouch and neither will the bristles get damaged. I use it for powder and blusher touch up. Really soft and applies the product without streaking.
So there goes my monthly favourites for May. I have really been enjoying everyone of them and I'm sure you will see these coming up in a few more monthly favourites. Have you used any of these products that ended up in my monthly favourites? What are your monthly favourites for May? Let me know what you think in the comment box below.